Birchwood Center 15-Hour Restorative Yoga Immersion
Wednesday, July 12–Sunday, July 16, 2017
Advanced Training for Yoga Teachers or Deepening Your Practice for Inspired Students
Restorative Yoga is an intuitive, profoundly healing, meditative practice that utilizes a variety of props (blankets, blocks, bolsters, etc) to soften the body and quiet the mind while supported in passive postures. Restorative Yoga offers students of all ages, sizes, and experience the opportunity to receive the physical and mental benefits of complete relaxation and is beneficial for anyone wishing to reduce stress, those seeking a gentler approach to yoga, recovering from injury or illness, or to balance an active yoga practice.
This 15-hour Restorative Yoga Intensive Training is designed for yoga instructors interested in incorporating this healing practice into their teaching repertoire as well as and inspired students wanting to deepen their personal practice.
You will learn:
- a full, well rounded Restorative Yoga sequence
- how to structure a balanced practice including movement warm-up, simple pranayama practices, passive supported postures, hands-on adjustments, and meditation
- how to improvise with limited props
- how to encourage the relaxation response to release stress and anxiety
- restorative poses specific to individual needs
Birchwood Center will provide all props and materials necessary.
Please review the Mandatory Session Dates below to be sure you are able to complete the program.
- E-RYT 500
Mandatory Session Dates
Please check the dates below to make sure you will be able to attend all mandatory training sessions prior to applying. All sessions will take place at Birchwood Center, 85 S. Broadway Nyack.
- Wednesday, July 12, 6:00-8:00pm
- Friday, July 14, 6:00-9:00pm
- Saturday, July 15, 12:00-6:00pm
- Sunday, July 16, 12:00-4:00pm
Tuition & Application
15-Hour Restorative Yoga Immersion
($300 if paid in full by July 1, 2017)
A $50 deposit is required. Payment in full is due by July 12, 2017. There will be no refunds once the program begins. If you withdraw from the program prior to July 12 you will receive a full refund minus a $50.00 processing fee.Please note: This is not a certification course. Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the course, not a teaching certification.
Please fill out our application and email it to email@example.com or drop it at the front desk.Apply Now