Birchwood Center 40-Hour Gentle Yoga Immersion
Advanced Training for Yoga Teachers or Deepening Your Practice for Inspired Students
Betsy Ceva’s approach to Gentle Yoga promotes physical and mental health through the healing power of yoga, incorporating a strong but gentle physical practice, deep attention to breath, and a weaving of meditation and inner awareness into every moment and movement. Ceva’s Gentle Yoga classes highlight the importance of slow focused movement synchronized with breath to build strength, stamina, flexibility, increased range of motion, improved balance and circulation, techniques for quieting the mind and relaxing the body, and are designed for people with special needs, seniors, beginners, prenatal, recovery, and anyone who wants a quiet, meditative practice.
- Philosophy of Gentle Yoga
- Basic Gentle Yoga Techniques
- Chair Yoga
- Restorative Poses for Gentle Yoga
- Incorporating Special Needs
- Structural & Medical Issues
- Posture Modifications and Props
- Modifying for Pregnancy in a general population class
- Hands-on Assisting
- Pranayama for Gentle Yoga
- E-RYT 500Betsy Ceva specializes in Gentle Yoga, Restorative Yoga, and Hatha Yoga for beginning through advanced level students. Her experience as...
If you'd like to learn about our next Gentle Yoga training, please join our mailing list. Be sure to select "Teacher Training" as your interest.